Wednesday, April 16, 2008

haha i met Shu for shopping... this is like my first time really shopping with a gal! haha all the while with my bf... and before that I never shop!!!!
we bought lots of stuff!!!
hahha

and SHu intro me this shop at far east that sells damn nice tube dresses and tube tops... she choose the designs for me... and i just tried.. and ok thats it... bought and went off... we then went to MAC... bought an eyeliner... and then went to buy her darling's shirt...

after that we went to TOP SHOP! my gosh... we jay walked...! aiyoh not good not good... haha.. must be obedient citizens...

yeah man... we bought many tops at top shop... realised our taste is almost similar ... i know what she wants and she knows what i like... hahaha this is the first time... and yes SHU.. it will be many more times....!!!p
presenting to u... the crazy SHU who went off with a whole lot of clothes!!!!

No comments: