Tuesday, April 22, 2008

haircut

i went to jurong west to have a haircut... wanted to go with SHU... but the because she cant make it tomorrow... so went alone today..

the hairstylist was the same one 3 years ago who did my hair rebonding for me.. that time he was really nice...

this time when i went to him.. i told him i wanted to cut off my damaged hair parts and cut it short and told him almost below ear length... then he basically just trimmed off the damaged parts and then i was questioning him what happened to my hair length.. i dun wanna tie the hair up!... then he started to get hostile... and he handed me some books to look thru for hairstyles.. then i say i really cant find one i want from the book...

tried my best to explain to him wat i wanted... then he say how can it be possible for me not able to find any suitable hairstyles from the book when there are so many... there were ony aout 20 hairstyles u know... mostly permed hair... haiz...

in the end... my face turned really black throughout the whole session when he cut my hair... i din really like it.. though he used flying cut, layering and a lot of skilful cutting.... but then he had already spoilt my mood...

I am not going to go there again...

next time i cut... will go with SHU...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh it's nice what !