Thursday, April 17, 2008






hhaah went out with Vic for the first time today.... she wanted to pass me a gift that she long wanted to... asked Michelle and Shu along though...SHu darling gave me a packet of less calories cookies and a nice note with our pic!!! it's so touching!!!

kinda get scolded by Vic because she was saying if i was injured... then how do i train...!!!

anyway I had no training today... went to Mac for easy 50 mins run but the lightning came... and coach suggested we go to his house for massage session.. Joe and me were there though...thanks to coach for the great massage!!!

yup...)

we took lot of pictures during the outing though...!!!! haha nice nice... thanks to darling SHU for pics!! muacks!!and me and vicky....and mich behind! block her!!!and we were trying to imitate someone... better keep that person's name a secret
ahahah...and another pic of vic and me...she is a damn pro triathlete.. i respect her to the max... for her performance, her work attitude, her trainings and all that she does... its not easy... way to go vic!and then some more photos!!!i tried to take using SHu's cam but cant seem to be a good photographer...and my left eye was red... contact lens infection...and shu took a pic... which more more decent...and michelle and me... hahah kissing her clubbing membership cardand Shu and me at starbucks buying our supper drinks and cakes...

No comments: