Friday, September 05, 2008

Training on Monday:

graveyard run 45mins
Was feeling really scared throughout the run. The guys and gals were doing their interval training and I had to do a recovery run myself. the whole place was filled with incense paper, food which was served during the closure of the ghost festival and candles which had melted. I was running alone and at times, i can't see an of them in front! So was rather scary though!

Training on Tuesday:
Recovery swim - 40 laps
Mountbatten Swimming Pool

Training on Wednesday:
50mins run
East Coast Park
Recovery run with JD after the race. Halfway, it started to pour! we had to wait till the rain stopped before we could get our things from the car! Bad weather, but good run

Training on Thursday:
6 x 800m speed workout
Supposed to go at 3.16min per set

in the end, i hit 3.11, 3.13, 3.11, 3.14, 3.12 and 3.13
not a very good workout. Knew i would be reprimanded when coach gets back! oh no!

after that, went to a friend's dad funeral. sad.

met Sunny after that. He passed me the X lab wheels and i gave him his long due birthday present. A pair of ASICs racer. he always needed a pair of racer:)

Friday: coaching and coaching.
going to collect race pack for aviva 70.3 and also race briefing in the evening plus carbo loading dinner:)

I dunno how i am going to survive the half ironamn this Sunday because I have not been biking. I hope I can just finish it!

No comments: