Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Saturday

last sat... woke up at 530am...

CCAB track. with FABian Williams, my nicest training partner cum bro...
he helped to me draft up a plan for my run.. supposed to be a 2.5our run at the suggested spped by coach... Fab had helped me to write down all the 1km timings i must hit... all the way to 31km! haaha... and supposed to be all done on the track!

He helped me to track my per km timing and had to run across the field to pass me water once i reached the 5km mark... and continued... i thought i could finish till 2.5 hour... but i was wrong...
badly ...

I hit the 9km mark and felt really tight in the chest... I told Fab that I could do one more km... I din want to waste my body forcing myself to do a undesired speed... and so i stopped at the 10km... all on target... but choose to give up after 10km...

body has not been responding for 3 weeks... have stopped training... i felt really demoralised... and fab had to comfort me... felt like crying... it was only a 2.5 hours run! and i could not finish it... I dun blame it on the weather, i dun blame it on the climate.. i dun blame it on the boring rounds ard the track.. i blame it on myself... for not taking care of myself.... for falling sick at the wrong time...

Is gold coast marathon going to be done with a PB? i really wonder now... can i even complete it successfully?

its a question to be answered on the 6th july 2008

after that we went to Adam market for breakfast which i did not finish... went to coach's house for woking workout...

the best part of today was...

coach commented that my one legged hops had a tremendous improvement and he was surprised

No comments: