Monday, June 30, 2008

3 days

Friday training:

With 6 some gang... Alvin bounced back on his bike after his knee operation...
We started from Ten Mile Junction and cycled 20km down.. passed Mandai. Upper Thomson, Lower pierce... clocked around 40km....

I tried to draft Alvin who was leading the pack at some point of time.. Managed to keep up with him. However, i drafted a little too near. I could not see the road ahead, Felt pretty afraid... After 20mins of drafting... I went back.. Din wanted to get into any accidents, to ensure that I could race Gold COast marathon successfully this Sunday...

I dropped back, and cruzzed during up slopes but whacked on flats.... managed to keep a constant pace of 33-34kmph...

Followed the front pack with Alvin, JD, Melvin and Jing ye during the route back to Bukit Panjang... it was quite dark at certain parts of the road...

Reached Bukit Panjang.. all 11 of us stopped for a drink and they had supper... I skipped it .. Din want to get fat!....

Saturday:

Open house @ Keming Pri from 8am to 3pm....
went swimming with the gang at HTA... did some stroke correction for Alber... realised how long I have not swam... have been always in the pool, coaching but not swimming...

the whole pool was ours!

Sunday:

Pearl Izumi Run series....
12km... did a easy run at Bedok ...

came back in 54min plus... got 3rd... the route was nice and smooth... just that there are a lot of stairs to climb, bridges to cross....U turns and slopes...

I won a heart rate monitor watch.. strapless!

No comments: