Friday, July 25, 2008

Training at mount faber...

yest training at Safra Mount Faber.. ran with Laichee... runner up of the 84km sundown marathon...

i could feel my legs have not yet recovered fully. it's quite painful to run a 13km ... i could not breathe properly either.. but i have to do it... ran fro mount faber to depot road then to queensway all the way to portsdown road, woking road and the back to commonwealth and queensway and back to depot road..

i was contemptating to stop because i could not breathe properly... but i just kept moving. din want jd to worry about me if i had not come back in time...

but he did got worried! haha Lai Chee and me reached back the first ladies... and then we did our own stretching. Went by the back door to join the rest. JD was actually waiting for me to be back! He was wondering what had happened to me, did i do a slow jog or ? haha... in actual fact we had already been back eons ago! haha...

Lai Chee is a very nice lady... a nice running partner and a good friend. Have known her for years.. and she is an experienced lady in the running scene. I love running with her.. wish her luck for her next up race this weekend - Mizuno Bedok run..

as me for.. I am going to be a pacer at the NIKE 5km run this sunday.

No comments: