Monday, July 28, 2008

sunny

it's just so amazing how 2 strangers can come together to know each other from an event... and become good friends, move on to good bro and sisters... and maintained that relationship for years... supporting one another on a good basis and support each other emotionally...

he has been the best guy i have known so far.. one of the best that have been there for me whenever i feel very down.. someone whom i have supported much wholeheartedly... and someone who has earned the respect from not only me but also my bf... someone who knows how to treat his little sister - me really good... someone who is good at sports but yet humble.. someone who is quiet but yet strong...


he is he.. he is Sikhandar Singh.. he is Sunny..

though he did not really do well in the last sea games and pple have been questioning him abt it.. i have not yet question him the reason why.. because i understand that every athlete has their down days...

It is him who has known me through national squad training 4 years ago.. when I was fat and he was unfit! hahaa...

he is Sunny... who has gone through so much trouble for his NUS tri team...

He is Sunny, who loves his gf Angela a lot..

He is Sunny, who was my bro last time, now and future...

whenever I see him, I feel so happy! because to us, the frienship bond between us is sooo strong!


Thanks bro for being whoever u are to me! thanks bro!

No comments: