Friday, March 07, 2008

my own views

many people do not understand the reason why people like me will be so competitive in races.. even though those school races...we tend to be very demanding in simple things... its not that we are demanding and picky... but to us, many things like organisation have already been in built within us... when we race, we dun just go to race and play, we go out there to win...

one simple race can cause or rob us of our sponsorship, one simple race can make us achieve our qualifications... and not a single mistake can be deemed to be appropriate...

maybe its also because of my winning attitude and also my position in school, i have grown to be more attentive to many small matters in what i do... i seek to perfection in everything that i do...my friends used to ask me, why are u so competitive... and they understood the reason right after that... they knew the reason was, the sports that I am in and the position that I am in forced me to be naturally competitive ... a nature i have built upon without realisation...

my whole family is like this... my brother who used to be a national waterpolo youth player has raised his own standards by acheiving captain position in the NUS biathlon team and brought the team to champion... then he went on the being the Captain of the NUD Dance BLASt and is now an instructor at a dance school... and he has always been in top positions in SIngapore biathlon... My younger sister, Junko has been the captain of the track and field and cross country team ever since she was in pri sch to sec sch... and she hates to lose...

We all have this kind of fighting spirit which is kinda disgusting to many people.. but to us, its a form of encouragement for us to achieve to our best...

but for me, my fighting spirit has gone down by quite a bit... i no longer was the old Sumiko who used to be very demanding in every race... no longer the one who want to win at every race... i have learnt to be more focussed on my own race and win myself instead.. thanks to coach...
but definitely, i cannot tolerate nonsense when it comes to disrespect.. even peer disrespect... yup!

if you are good to be, i will go all the way out for you... I have coached NTU biathlon team this year... gone all the way to help them to get attire, order, payment and also collection.. lots of time and effort and money was spent in this.. but because I felt it was worth doing, I felt good... Even though i sponsored about400 bucks on them out of my own pocket...

when people order shoes from me, I will keep msging to supplier to find out about the outcome and the delivery... msges cost me money and time too... and I dun earn a single cent .. and i deliver the shoes to my friends without any commission.. I told you, when you are ok with me, I will go all out for you....

but if you offend me, I will give you hell, dun ask me what I can do, but the things I can do to you is not what you can actually expect... expect more than what you can imagine... haha! sounds scary right!

No comments: