Wednesday, March 12, 2008

haircut day...

yesterday brought my sister for a haircut in the afternoon... at clementi and then rushed for my swimming coaching class at queenstown.. after the class, we went up to my boss's house for a discussion for next term swimming lesson.. and the results came out quite nicely... they wanted me to continue to teach for the next term from april to June... and paying me quite a nice sum... 2 hours per training... and every tuesday and thurs... and they are even willing to pay for my AUST swim course... yup! and they are sponsoring me a wet suit top and t shirt and cap! ahaah... quite nice employers... haha i am just happy that my relief coaching for them went well last 3 weeks and had good comments and feedback from the parents of the students and they want me back! thanks ! anyway got to work really hard now... coaching on every tues, wed, thurs, fri, sat and sun... well and i have my own running training on Mon, wed, thurs sat and sun! and teaching is every mon to fri.. I think i have gotten myself really packed! okok back to setting of papers soon... oh yeah lets have some pictures of my mum and sister new haircut!

I kept pestering my hairstylist to cut or perm or rebond my hair... and she refused! she said my hair is in bad condition.. she wants me to leave it longer and then cut the damage parts away... and so... this good hair stylist cares more for me than the money that she can earn!!!

No comments: