Monday, March 10, 2008

bro's performance

The anger has simmered... think the organisers finally have come to terms... and decided to email us the pre-race briefing. Ok, give everybody a chance.. everybody makes mistakes... We din go for the briefing... asked one of our friends what was told at the race briefing.. and realised the starting point is at White sands.. which means the route will be similar to maybe Ace Adventure... well.. anyway there will be 2 national teams participating... our team will just go there to have fun.. anyway we have a overnight marathon swim the day before.. will be very tired! aha...

anyway we went to my brother's dance performance on Sat... it was cool! not the usual HIP HOP.. but something different... there were GAY dances too... ahah and bro was great... will upload his dance photos another time.. because now I only have these photos..

My bro and me after the performance.. oh man... bro was saying I like CHAO DA!

No comments: