Monday, April 23, 2007

oh ok.... this is how my sister Junko look like during her race.. haha both our hair were messy...! dun care take photos can le! do we look alike! after her race.. i am so proud of her.. people always say she is the Mini sumiko... haha and me in Ryan's car... Faizal's is the driver... he just gotten his license yesterday! haha and he was driving at 70kmph... for the first time ! he was super happy and excited!just look at how tensed he is... the owner of the car, Ryan was sitting beside him and guiding him... all of us were super quiet and serious in the car! haha and finally , I cut my hair... this week only... me in the staff room...the room behind me is where i work... and presenting to u my hair.. cut already but haven dyed black...
and an artiste picture of my pile of worksheets i am marking... looking at how black my hair is now too.. a bit not used to it too.. but my colleagues say i look so much more decent and more like a teacher now without the brown hair...and me on my sofa at home... trying to act as a super fierce girl...

on Saturday, i had an interschool biathlon... I met Sunny at Clementi INterchange and he biked me down... wah he really controlled his speed of biking... reduced a lot already... i guess Angela must have taught him road safety! haha anyway both Sunny and me were not planning to push a lot for this race.. we just wanted to finish it cool and easy... and yeah he finished 1st for his category, and me too 1st for my category... guess sometimes when u have lesser pressure, u can perform better.. and i realised something, I can no longer fall in the tertiary category... must always go under open and corporate category now... think tat made me realise that I really am NO LONGER a STUDENT...and after the race Sunny biked me back to clementi..., we were carrying a lot of barang barang.. the prizes for the day... oh man.. the bike was so heavy I wonder how he every biked plus with this heavy weight me on top! skillful biker....

after that, I went to meet Junko and her friend Rachel at orchard... i introduced them this part time job, give out balloons and sell some promotion for some bottles of milk.. 7 bucks per hour.. they had to wear white hot shorts and t shirt... it was quite nice seeing them working for the first time ... yeah...and we went for our facial treatment which i had won at Tiong Bahru plaza...was painful but then the lady refused to remove my oil glands on my face.. so angry with her.. think this is some type of sales strategy, so that u will come back and buy the package again...and in the room, i took some photos...

and after that on Sunday i went to Mount Faber to support my MR25 members for their their 10km race... finally i am at a race but not racing.. shocked a lot of runners.. but i guess i have followed the instructions of my coach quite well... keep away from excesive races so that i will not be injured so easily...when I reached there, my club's president saw me... and asked me to do the tabulation of results.. and so yeah... i became the marshall as well as the tabulator... ahah it was fun and enriching! nice man... and yeah i tabulated the results out very quickly with no frills at all.. it was nice working with all the uncles there... now the photos of my club members doing their warm down...
oh and after that I went to clementi swimming pool to do my usual swim... 100 laps.. and i ended up suntanning there.. and i became red and dark ... haah and After that I went home to do some marking and then head out with mum and grandma to meet Yuko, Junko and Bro at where Yuko worked... at raffles place... she works at New balance at raffles place... we were out to celebrate bro's 24th bdae...and we ended up eating at a Jap restaurant just behind New Balance... my mum treated us! haha...Yuko and me!
my grandma and me...
and my mum and bro...
and Junko wanted this photo taken...
and i took another picture with Yuko again...and she ate my share of noodles.. i ended up eating only a small bowl of Unagi rice...
and then we went home not long after dinner...i am so tired... i went to bed!
and good night friends!

No comments: