Monday, April 23, 2007

hhaah i finally can upload some photos... oh for my friends who dunno yet... i cut a new hairstyle... basically because my hair is already damaged due to the rebonding, perm and swimming... its very ugly.. and i finally had the courage to cut it... and it is like erm... same length but then the fringe is above the eye brow.. haha i think u will laugh when u see the following pictures... dun be shocked.. my students say I look younger with this hairstyle and look cute... haha super stupid la the hairstyle.. waiting for it to grow longer so that i can cut better nicer hair!before i cut...
and after... Presenting to you my student... called Augustine who is the best PE monitor... he will even do PE duty even when he is not on duty.. everyday he will just skip recess to do his PE duty.. i am super impressed...
and then when i was home and talking rubbish with JUnko... talking about her race coming up... before we both went for a haircut...
and then I brought SS for swimming lesson at Clementi Swimming pool...we took some pictures there too!
and during the P 5 camp... i was super bored when it started to pour... so i spent my time reading books there...
and this is a picture of all the students at the P 5 camp... I am the last person in the line... can see right...so many teachers... i am the youngest! hoohoo ! and there is faizal, my classmate... the only malay teacher there.. super joker guy!
and these are pictures of myself before I went for a haircut... must cherish my hair man.. haha and i think i look super different from who the Sumiko u all know...and then i took a super ugly photo... aiyoh... dunno why it turned out like this...

haha ok enough of the days of nonsense!

No comments: