Monday, April 09, 2007

9th april...2007

wah... I really miss my karkis.... where are Lao Da, Zhiyong and Xueyuan!
i HAVE been soooo sooo busy till I neglect my blog... actually I really dun have the time to blog these days...
the previous week Have been the same...

Monday: Teaching end at 1:30 pm... do work in school until 3 plus then go swimming till 5-6 pm... after that I reach back home, do somw marking then sleep... till next day...

Tuesday: Teaching till 130pm... track and field training with my students from 3pm to 5 pm... then go for life saving training at Toa Payoh Swimming pool... 6pm-9pm.. then reach home at 11 pm... sleep till next day...

Wednesday: Teaching till 1:00pm... Staff meeting from 1:30 pm to 4:00pm... then go swimming from 4:30 to 6pm... then go back do marking and lesson planning and fall asleep...

Thursday: Teaching till 1:00pm... Bring students for swimming enrichment classes from 2:00pm to 4pm... then come back to school... go NYP to run or go back home to run... till about 7 pm... do marking and lesson planning and then sleep...

Friday: Teach till 1:30 pm...track and field training with my students from 3pm to 5pm... then go swimming from 6 pm to 8 pm... and then sleep...

I perpetually have no time for myself... want to have some time to run also dun have. everyday I reach home, my legs and body feel so tired, i just want to sit on my bed and finish up my work and sleep. By the time I finished my marking and lesson planning, I have only enough energy to sleep haha... Initially I thought to myself "shit, I have not been running... will put on weight ... surely"... but to my surprise... I lost weight instead... becoming skinnier I also dunno why.... maybe because have not been eating well...

Last week I was crossing the road to the coffeeshop opposite my house to get some food... and I saw a man sitting on a wheelchair... he was handicapped... without a pair of legs... he was trying to hail for a cab...and that instant, I went over to offer my help...I said "hi! hailing for a cab? Let me help you?"

It was Good friday... and there were minimal available cabs on that day... almost all the cabs that went by were hired... we waited patiently... and we chatted... and i realised how much a cheerful man was he...he was filled with love, patience, tolerance... and then I suddenly feel a sense of guilt... He do not have a pair of legs... and yet he is so cheerful and can be so easily approacheable... and i realise that I do not even cherish my legs that much... always complaining this and that... what have i becomed? I used to always complain about a lot of things, but i seldom look at the other angle of the picture and appreciate the good parts of it...when I have such a good pair of legs, its given to me, granted to me... and i made a waste out of it... I did not cherish them... I gave up running previously... 4 months of not training... made a big difference in my stamina and speed... I dropped... badly... and i decided... i need to cherish whatever I have, to bring my Coach's hope to higher levels... to bring myself to a higher level... not let anybody down... and I decided... I want to pick back running again... not only just because I wanna lose more weight, but also because I am Sumiko, the runner, the biathlete, the triathlete...

NO TIME is not a reason, it is an excuse.. time is something I can plan... something I can manage...so I must make sure that if I really want to take back running, I must so something about it... its about EFFORT... it's not only about individual, but also about a team... about a team of friends who have been supporting me so much so far...

I probably would been a little less hot tempered these days... learn what is called patience... and probably I have started to read a book ... in chinese called "learn how to be not so irritating".... the book costs 10 bucks... obviously bought by him la not me... I have a sudden interest to read such books these days..I even started going to Buddhist Lodge to pray, and have some quiet time to myself... and visit the library there... sitting there to read books... really made me realise how quiet I can actually be...

sometimes when I sit at home, I feel so bored... I even finished watching "wo he jiang shi yo ge yue hui"... i have a date with vampire ... series two and three... and I really miss having a proper meal... with friends... these days I dun even have any time to sit down and eat properly. Breakfast is usually water or a piece of bread... then lunch will be either at 3 pm or at 6 pm... a small bowl of noodles.. and dinner is usually nothing... looking forward to the day when I can have a good and simple meal and talk whole day with the three buddies....or go shopping with Trixy...

Last week I finally had a chance to go JB with Serene and Xiawei... i very sotong! I have never been to JB to eat seafood... that was my first time... as usual we drove up.. and then they brought me to this place called Sentosa... in JB la... to eat.. we ordered a lot of food... BUT I can't eat all of them! I can't take chilli and so I gave up some of the good food.. but i enjoyed te cray fish the most! nice nice.. but what I ate there was only crayfish and sweet and sour fish and black pepper crabs... i Din eat anything else... ahah...wen back to Singapore... and vomitted because my stomach was not used to the food! wasted... everytime eat good food will vomit... maybe my stomach is telling me I can only eat cheap food! haha:)


now I am back in school... typing reports and lesson planning and I really wanna sleep! yesterday I can't sleep well... drank coffee at 1 am... stupid me la... haha...and eventually only fell asleep at 4 am.. woke up at 630 am... so today I am going to knock off early and go back to sleep.. then go swimming and running and then go California Fitness Gym! this week only need to teach for Mon and Tues and then we do not need to teach Wed to friday because I will be bringing my Primary 5 students to Adventure centre camp... and I will be dark and tanned again by then I HOPE!

Tomorrow will upload the entry on my brother's performance...!

No comments: