Friday, May 04, 2007

finally... I am down with 1 more week to go before my practicum ends on 11th May... haahaa... and next week I practically have no lessons because my students are having their SA1...
and I am so happy for Lao Da, ZY and Xy... they finished their exams le! but so sad.. yesterdaY i went back to NTU to train... ran to Hall 3 to look for them... but seems that they all left hall and went out... aiyoh... they are idiots... especially Lao Da.. still leave his room lights and fan on for what... of did I happened to not see him because he is playing poker or mahjong at Tai Pan area again?

hhaa once again... I am so happy for Lao Da because he has found his love one... but then he will love me lesser now! oh no... haah Lao Da, will you still love your ah neh as much! haha aiyoh.. I think I am going mad...

haha today ZI had my last lesson observation.. the lesson went well.. but during discussion with my CT, I cried.... I felt as though I did not do a good job... as though I am a lousy teacher.. and then he mentioned that I seemed to put more effort in my maths lesson as compared to my PE lesson.. i felt kinda insulted... but then he explained his view too and i explained mine... though i got a B for that lesson... (most people get C or B).. and had improved in a lot of ways.. but then i felt that I am a perfectionalist... which my CT also felt.. he say that i should not put so much pressure on myself... everyone has a flaw... and he says he understand because of my competitive nature in sports that i demand a lot from myself... haha.. think I got to learn to take things a little lightly though...

yesterday I walked out of a class.. my only maths class 5 E... they were well behaved all along... just that yesterday we went through exam papers for the first time...and they were floating people ... talking people.... chit chatting and everything else.. and i allowed 5 students to sit on the floor to copy the answers because they claimed that they could not see from their seats.. they took advantage of that and began talking... the whole class was in a mess.. and i had a supervisor coming in to observe my lesson... even I was shocked at their behaviour.
after the supervisor left, I gave them a lashing lesson.. I was so angry with them! I perpetually called all of them to return to their seats...then one by one scold them... asked those who never bring files, wb, tb to stand up... and them gave my piece of mind... and lucky I had already covered what i need to cover during that lesson...and after scolding them, i say "i dun wish to stay in this class even a second longer, i cannot tolerate your nonsense anymore. " and i walked out... and then when i came into class today, there was total silence, then on the board was written" sorry, Miss Tan!" ... i felt like laughing... but then i controlled... ahahah... i am just a hard hearted outlook but soft hearted teacher... perhaps I should have been more stricter...

haha.... and today I am going to work from 2-5 pm! with my darling ZY.. earn some extra cash... yup... be facilitators to some china students...

see ya in a while...! i am going back to NIE for talks soon!

No comments: