Monday, May 21, 2007

wow.. finally i am back... its so boring these days... everyday I am in NTu.. having some talks.. then the only thing i am looking forward to is training at the end of the day.

Hoping that this week can end soon so that I can start my 2 times training everyday! I have already planned out my training programme for next week onwards... morning training programme i plan, then evening training programme is planned by coach.
Its so tiring on saturdays... I have commenced on my training programme with my 2 adventure racing partners.. last Sat we cycled from Jurng East to Lim Chu Kang, then to kranji, then to Mandai, then to NTU and loop around ntu and then to Upper thomson then loop around bishan, then all the way to Pasir Ris.. almost clocked 100km.. then once we reached Pasir Ris, we wenty for a 2.5 hr kayak training... at the end of the training, my butt hurt so much that I took cab home instead of riding back from Pasir Ris..

It has been months since i last cycled... and it was a horrible training for me.. but then this made me wanna train harder.. there are so many upcoming races.. such as Golden mile, marathons, half marathons coming up. I guess all the night runs i have with JD helped me a lot! woohoo!

and just 2 weeks ago, i went out with Helen, Mao, Paul, Sam and his gf.. lets see some photos.. we went to a posh restaurant.. jap food.... nice nice but super ex... Paul's fault.. wanna give helen a pleasant surprise...
helen and paul...

and I took a few pictures with Mao.. been very long ever since we took pictures...

and this is Helen and me!
and then Xian and Paul..

and then me and mao again!
and then more pictures... ahah since JC years.. we have yet to take more photos.. till now.. thanks Mao for always being there for me... from J2 till now.. we know that no matter what happens.. we will always be the best of friends...
and finally Samuel with his gf...

ok done! we had an enjoyable time.. but i felt that I have lesser and lesser topics to talk with them.. i keep quite quiet throughout the dinner and felt really tired after that. Lucky Moa sent me back home with his car... really appreciate it. ... SOmetimes i feel that I have gone out of the circle which my ex classmates are still in. even Mao says that I have become a "no nonsense" type of girl ... someone who is serious.. probably its the earlier plunging into the working society that made me realise I have to be more alert and more serious in some manners..

No comments: