Monday, May 21, 2007

Nan Hua Primary School.. memories

and lets see some photos of my students! hha... this was the day I left Nan Hua ... and my favourite students took pictures with me.. first up is P 5E... they gave me a pleasanmt surprise... i walked into the class for the last Maths lesson.. and they planned a surprise with Balloons... drew on the board... filled the whole board and wordings on the balloon also... and then tied them onto the projector screen... then wrote things like "Thank you Miss Tan".."i miss u miss tan" and even "sorry for not doing homework".. my gosh... haha...ook Class 5 E
and more... and then i punished 2 boys.. Ryan and Zen Young by making them squat on their tables and pull their noses...actually not punishment... its just like a game for them! haha... they enjoyed it so much, all the boys wanted to do the same thing! my gosh... oh no...all elephants in my class
and then 5 E boys with me...
and this is what they wrote on the board...
and then me and P 4B Girls.. PE class


and then the 4B boys...
this is quite a blurr photo though.. but it looks kinda natural~