Thursday, November 29, 2007

prize giving ceremony...

ok.. lets take a break from the races... my teachers' day performance with my students... I actually chereo this dance for Teachers' day... and after the performance, the teachers wanted me to include this dance for the end of year prize-giving ceremony... and so i added more students in for the dance.. not bad though... and the students enjoyed it a lot!
they were paired up .. one boy to one girl.. and i had to pretend as a boy! they performed so well that all the guests clapped and cheered for them.. they are only P2 students ... let see...
jaeden carrying Haniz...
the three naughty students of my class...
Gerald and me... a comedian for the future...
and the boy who looks like my bf... always trying not to take photo...
siti and me...
carrying her was an easy task... they are just so light...
Rayson and me.. his mum was a great volunteer!


forcing that bot above to take a nice picture.. he is the strongest boy in my class though! haha...

No comments: