Tuesday, March 20, 2007

nus biathlon

woohoo... has been almost a month ever since i updated my blog... guess I also missed it a little... well a lot of things has happened recently... and I really missed my old life... the life which we enjoyed all the fun in hall... training and playing... lets update some things man...some photo taken during Pre IVP NUS biathlon... we were at east coast training...this is Eunice the big eater...
and michelle and rongyang... and my team members eating happily... zhenquan...





and during the meal at Cafe cartel... carbo loading dinner...Mich and me
and my team gluttons... see the amount of food...look at the amount of food they were eating! woohoo... so much... I think i ate the least.... only drank a soup and some bread...me dieting they putting on weight ahah...

and some random photos...
and see Xy dazing...dunno who he was thinking man...
and then a team photo... NUS biathlon was a victory for me.. got 1st for individual and also women's open got 2nd...and overall team NTU gotten 2nd.. but the whole event ended up in a bad note... quarrels, arguements, breaking of friendships and thereafter... its very saddening... but then no choice... what is done is done... but one thing i know for sure... Sunny is someone close to me... and he is a friend for life... i dun blog about the bad events that happened that day... no point... but happy that I stood by my good friend...

Sunny is someone whom I known from the TAS ... triathlon association of Singapore... when we first got to know each other... we were not that close.. only aquitances... then slowly, I also dunno how or why... friendship blossomed... and I never regretted knowing this friend... who has promised to go running with me but has never did... a friend who truly is a friend... stand by me when i need him... listen to my opinions when he needed some... ahah... a friend who is good in triathlons but is humble, someone who look arrogant but is in actual fact rather cute and adorable... someone who is like a brother to me... i guess after this incident, our friendship has entered another stage... and i am glad to have u... for once, i see us standing at the same position with each other hand to hand... brother, u made me realise how much friendship can actually be vulnerable and how strong can it actually get...

No comments: