Thursday, October 26, 2006

wishing the best...

I am happy with my life now... busy with work, training and studying... busy with Spending time with important people in my life... but after talking to Trixy... I really look back and wished the best for the person who was once in my life... J.F.W.P...

though he made the decision to let me go at that point of time... long ago... I really appreciate him for his decision... for making the decision that we can only be friends... at that point of time, i admit that I was really sad... who is not sad after breakup...We used to be having a nice life with common friends all around us, but things just dun work out... maybe its a good end for both of us, at least we know each other... it still hurts... but the hurt vanished after the break up...

But then as long as he is happy, i think that matters... and at least now we are still friends... and I know he is happy for me too...

Seriously speaking, at one point of time, we do things that we dun consider it to be foolish... I am foolish at times.. I gave my all in my relationship, but when it cannot work out, we just take it and leave it... when a guy asks for break up, it means its real and pleading won't help already...

But time heals... as time goes by, you see the truth... and then you appreciate some decisions made... and then your thinking changes... what you are looking for in future may be very different...

I am super happy now because I have found a stable and mature guy who takes care of me... and i hope the best for J.F.W.P...to him and his future partner... because i know we are still friends... and friends will always look out for each other...

No comments: