Tuesday, October 03, 2006

AM I REALLY THAT FAT... MUST STOP EATING...

now having a one hour break from lesson... come back hal to rest... just had lunch at Canteen A with Wenquan as usual... ahaha... but I damn sad... Jennro msg me to ask me my weight... i said maybe 48-49kg... but then he say I looked like 50 kg plus... wah I damn sad... that means I look fat... haiz... gotto really lose weight le.. the funny thing is he saw me last friday only... then he say I looked slim on friday... then today look bigger... a few days... sianz... have I grown fatter on like 4 days... or is it the clothes that made me look bigger... sianz.... or is it the swimming these few days that made me look bigger... Yesterday night saw Jeff during his soccer training at SRC.. he say I look slimmer even more... What the hell... everybody telling me different things!!! ah forget it... just dun eat and lose weight... lose until BONES then nobody will say anything again!!!... amongst all these anger... I took some pictures with Marcus at the canteen...

No comments: