Saturday, September 30, 2006

Jonathan lau... guy of 11 years... brother for life...

blogging about Jon's birthday a week ago... haah...
i can still remember 11 years ago...JONaTHAN-BROtHER!!!

11 years ago... during my track and field days... this guy walked into my life... he was a nerdy guy... I was a skinny little girl doing Long Distance running... those days running 800m for a pri 6 child is already considered long distance... the guy continued to stand by me for the next 11 years.. helping me along with whatever that I am doing.. supporting me in every way that he could...



I always visited his Pole Vaulting competitions.. video tape him during his jumps... every competitions I see him winning... even that time when he fell from up in the air... I stilll think he won! because to me nothing matters most than seeing him perform ! because of the support he gave to me...I really appreciate him for everything he has given to me... he is the one who will give the most tightest hug to me when we meet... He is the one who will smile at me saying I look pretty whenever he meets me... he is the one who will come all the way to my 21st bdae party even though he was already late ... midnight...he is the one who will call me from U.S. to chat with me... suddenly 11 years have gone by... and I realised we haven changed a bit... to him I am always that little girl... to me he is always that brother whom I had love, love and will be loving all the way... because to me, nothing matters more than our strong bond... really...


he is JONATHAN LAU... my 11 years god bro ... (my family knows him too!) people who know us know how close we are... i was training running on monday when i suddenly received a call from him telling me that he is having his bdae celebration at upper Thomson ... it was already 830pm... he cant call me because his phone was low battery... I rushed back to hall to change and went down.. took a cab down... even if its for a moment.. even its for him... we spent only less than an hour there... but i guess it is worth it... time flies but our bond remains... thanks bro.... really ... miko loves jon bro!

I took a picture with Jaime too... thanks for the photos Jaime!

No comments: