Wednesday, February 27, 2008

yes! home com is up and internet is finaIIy working.. but my Iabbie is spoiIt.. the keyboard is corrupted and some Ietters cannot be typed out.. so i either have to spend hundreds of doIIars to repair it or buy a PortabIe keyboard to type ... anyway today thanks to my schooY technicaI executive who speciaIIy went to JD house to fix his com and came to my house today to fix my com... It took very Iong and i have to apoIogise to Trixy for I keep having to Postpone our meeting... i know that it made her very unhappy and as she is aIso very busy... sorry darIng... ths whoIe repairing process ended very Iate... about 1Opm... sorry wiII treat u to BIG BIG dinner...

anyway My butt have stopped hurting much ady... now waiting for training to start tmr... Singapore PoIy... and then take a break on Fri and race on Sat and Sun... thanks to team guys... we managed to get UItrafueI at a cheap price because of Subash recommendation... thanks man!

Iooking forward to the training tomorrow and meeting Wenquan before that at NTU! thanks bro... has been amost 2-3 months ever since we Iast met...

No comments: